LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Identification: This website and all its constituent parts belong to the French société par actions simplifiée ROOR, with share capital of 50.000 €, located at ROOR – 8, rue Saint Augustin – 75080 Paris Cedex 02· France. For inquiries, please contact the following address or telephone number: email@example.com and +33 4 68 85 63 85. The director of the publication is Santiago Sanchez Vila.
The website is hosted in Spain by 10dencehispahard S.L.
Accessing the website:
The act of accessing or using this website constitutes unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not intend to accept these conditions, you should stop viewing this website and other pages on the website.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice. You are advised to check them regularly in order to be aware of the most recent applicable version.
Users of the website must not collect, use fraudulently or generally do anything in respect of personal data that infringes personal privacy or a person’s reputation.
Information provided on this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, about the exactness, precision, completeness or adequacy of the information. The Company may add, change, improve or update the information and documents on this website without notice. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website and will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of this website and/or the websites of its partners, the use of links directly or indirectly accessed via the website or the inability to access such links.
Links to other websites:
This website may direct users to other websites via hypertext links. The Company cannot be held responsible for the availability of these external sites. It cannot be held in any way responsible for the content, advertising, products, services, or any other information published on these external sites or available on or from these external sites. The Company shall not be held liable for the actions or potential omissions of its partners.
The information published on this website is strictly for personal use only.
Any commercial or other use is strictly forbidden. The content on this website is covered by international laws on copyright and intellectual property. The company name, trademarks, and
brands reproduced on this website are also protected under trademark law. The Company reserves for itself all the ownership and moral rights to this website and all content on this website.
In order to reproduce or reuse in whole or in part one of the above-mentioned trademarked properties, written authorization must be obtained from the Company in advance.
Any unauthorized reproduction or representation of any brand, logo, drawing, model, literary, musical, audiovisual or photographic content or, more generally, of any element of the website protected by intellectual property law, is forbidden and constitutes a contravention of intellectual property laws, unless this reproduction or representation is exclusively for strictly personal and private use. This prohibition on use applies regardless of the means of reproduction, representation, and/or modification, and regardless of duration.
In general, the Company cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the unauthorized use of the information published or any other content provided on this website.
Protection of Personal Data:
The personal data are processed in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, regarding protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and in the free circulation of data.
The personal data are processed in accordance with the regulatory provisions and on the basis of consent, or when the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the person involved is a party or for the enforcement of pre-contractual measures taken by that person.
The personal data are collected when they are provided by the visitor of the website through the contact form, or automatically collected by the computer systems in order to ensure the error free availability or analyze the users’ behaviour. The processing controller of the personal data is the Company.
The personal data the Company receives from you will be used solely for the purpose they have been provided for such as handling your requests, answering your questions as well as, when requested and authorized by you, to adapt our website to your needs via the cookies we have installed.
The personal data will be processed and registered in the Company’s computer systems and managed solely for as long a period as is necessary, useful and pertinent according to the purpose for which they were collected and/or the legal obligations existing in this regard.
Access to the personal data might be made available, if needed, to other companies belonging to the same group of companies as the Company which is an international group. Other than in this situation, the personal data will only be available to third parties if the transmission is required by law, in the event of a partial or total sale of the Company or the group to which it belongs or if needed for the provision of services by a subcontractor.
The Company may transfer personal data outside of the European Union, for example to another company belonging to its group. In such cases, the Company will always ensure that the personal data are protected and transferred in a way that complies with the legal and regulatory requirements (i.e. transfers made to countries with an adequate level of protection, signature of a contract based on “contractual type clauses”).
The Company treats the personal data with complete confidentiality, and is committed to the protection of that confidentiality. To that end, the Company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures for avoiding the alteration and loss of data, and the unauthorized processing thereof and access thereto, in compliance with the legal obligations that apply to processing controllers.
You may exercise your rights, among others, of access, rectification and erasure, as well as request the handling of your personal data to be limited, oppose the handling, request the portability of your data and revoke your consent to use the personal data, by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be valid, the request shall contain an electronic copy of your national identity card or passport.
In any case, you have the right to submit a claim to the French Data Protection Authority regarding the management of your data by the Company at: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80175, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, tel: +33 1 53 73 2222.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, the Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be reached at the following email address for all matters related to privacy and in general, data protection: email@example.com and the following postal address: RTMS, Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 651, 3º1ª, 08010 Barcelona, Spain.
Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored on the browser used by each user so the server can remember certain information that subsequently, only the server that created them can read. Most of the cookies used by the Company are “session cookies” which are automatically erased at the end of each visit. The other ones remain recorded in your terminal until they are deleted by you.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
– Server logs: Each operator of the websites automatically collects and stores information in the “server logs” that the users’ browsers automatically transmit, which essentially consists of the browser and the version thereof, the operating system, the URL of reference, the name of the accessing terminal’s host, the hour of the server’s request, the IP address. These data are not compiled with other data sources. The objective is to detect and prevent fraud and unauthorized access to the Company’s computer systems, and ensuring the security thereof.
– Analysis cookies: Are those that allow monitoring and analysing the user’s behaviour. The information collected using these types of cookies is used to measure the website’s activity and to create user browsing profiles for the purpose of introducing improvements. This data is compiled anonymously and is not tied to any personal data.
– Third-party cookies: Are those that can be installed on the page for the purpose of improving the services offered by third parties, like for example, hyperlinks to social networks for sharing the contents of the website.
– SSL or TLS encryption: For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, the website may use the SSL or TLS encryption. An encrypted connection may be identified as such by the browser’s address line: it begins by “https:// instead of http://, and there is a padlock icon visible on the browser’ bar. If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that are transmitted cannot be read by third parties.
– Plug-ins and tools: (i) Google fonts and Google Maps. The website may use “web fonts” provided by Google to ensure uniform display allowing it to knows that the Company’s website was visited via your IP address as well as Google Maps service via an API. The supplier is Google Inc, 1600 Amphithéâtre Parkway, Moutain View, CA 94043, USA. These informations are generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States. The operator of the Company’s website has no influence on this transmission of data. For more information you can visit the Google confidentiality policy. (ii) Facebook Plug-in. The website may use all or part of the plug-ins of the Facebook social network of Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. Such plug-ins are recognizable with the Facebook logo or the “I like” button, which are integrated on the Company’s website. Any further information regarding the Facebook plugins and the extent and purpose of the collection, storage and use of data on Facebook is provided in the Facebook declaration of data protection.
All rights reserved.